Ways to Give
The Charlevoix County Community Foundation works closely with you and your professional advisor to find the perfect match for your charitable goals. We want to ensure that you choose the best possible giving method that will meet your own financial objectives, provide for your heirs, and do all you want in your community now and for the future. We work closely with you and/or your professional advisor to find the perfect match for your charitable goals. There are a wide variety of giving options available for individuals, families, businesses, and nonprofits.
Many of our donors give during their lifetime or create a bequest in their will. Please review Outright Gifts, Remainder Gifts, Income Plans, and Tribute & Memorial Gifts to learn more about the types of gifts that can be made as well as the instruments available to assist you in fulfilling your charitable goals. For more details, see TYPES OF GIFTS.
Your gift, your choice
- Designate your gift to support one or more specific nonprofit organizations in our community
- Earmark your donation to address an issue you're concerned about--for example: health, education, or the environment
- Make an open-ended, unrestricted gift that can be used to address a variety of community needs, as well as changing or emerging issues
- Direct your gift to one of our foundation's existing funds that best matches your interest
- Start your very own fund to carry out your personal philanthropic ideals
- Include a gift to the foundation each year as part of your charitable giving
- Remember the community foundation with a future gift in your will or estate plan
- Honor or memorialize a friend or loved one by making a gift in their name
- Create a planned gift such as a charitable annuity or trust that will benefit the community while paying you an income during your lifetime