Apply for a scholarship
The 2020 scholarship season has recently concluded. We are currently in the process of updating our applications and scholarship funds.
The 2021 scholarship applications will be available in early December.
2020 Scholarship Recipients: Claim your scholarship through the follow-up here.
- Follow-ups received by June 30, 2020 ensure that your award will promptly be submitted to your college or university.
- Your scholarship award(s) will be distributed equally between first and second semesters.
- Scholarships must be used for nontaxable purposes including tuition, books and fees/supplies required for your coursework.
What if I don’t complete my follow-up form by June 30th?
- Forms can still be submitted; however, the college/university may not receive this in time for your first payment due date.
- If you need to defer your scholarship for another semester or up to one year, you need to contact the C3F. These situations are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships must be claimed or deferred by October 31st or the scholarship will no longer be available.
If you have additional questions about scholarships, please email Mishelle Shooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.