Apply for a Scholarship
Deadline for scholarships (unless otherwise noted) IS:
wednesday, march 1, 2017
- Go to pages 2 & 3. Look at the “Scholarship Index by High School” matrix.
- Find your high school. You may be eligible to apply for any scholarship that is listed under the name of your high school.
- Go to the scholarship descriptions, pages 7-28, for more details on each individual scholarship to determine if you meet the criteria. Pay particular attention to any special requirements.
- Review the checklist on page 6.
- For most scholarships, begin the CCCF common application process.
- Early College Program Participants: You will need to apply during your fifth year, the last year of the Early College Program. If you are awarded a scholarship, it will be awarded in the same process as all other scholarships (see the Scholarship Manual: Payment Process for Scholarship Recipients on page 5). Completed applications should be turned into either Wendy Fought at NCMC or Cliff Redes at Baker College-Cadillac no later than March 1, 2017.
- The following scholarships require a special application form:
Boyne Falls Polish Festival
Charlevoix County Farm Bureau
East Jordan Lioness
East Jordan Rotary Opportunity
Ellsworth Community Scholarship (Deadline March 1, 2017)
Evangelical Lutheran Church - East Jordan
First Sergeant John D. Juracko and Marine Corps League
Miss East Jordan Ambassador Scholarship
Henry & Elizabeth Lee Educational Endowment
Choice Snyder Memorial
Sam & Vera Tokoly Educational Endowment
- The following scholarships are for those in college and continuing their education:
Bill and Jerry Brady Memorial (Deadline June 30, 2017)
Edna Brown Nursing (Deadline June 30, 2017)
Mark Clute Mapping Technologies (Deadline March 1, 2017)
Munson Healthcare Charlevoix Hospital Nursing (Deadline June 30, 2017)
Peggy Carey Northway Nursing (Deadline June 30, 2017)
- Youth outdoor camp scholarship application (must be recommended by Char-Em ISD employee or local school educator):
Jack Laucher Outdoor Education Fund Scholarships (Deadline February 3, 2017)
Questions? Talk to your high school guidance counselor or give us a call at 231.536.2440